Below are a selection of current awareness resources that are available to you. These include:
- A link to Current Awareness Bulletins created by YDH.
- KnowledgeShare – A targeted personal current awareness service.
- A fortnightly Library Information Alert that is compiled by the Library staff at Musgrove Park Hospital.
- A link to MA Healthcare created Current Awareness Bulletins relating their journals.
- A website from the North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Library & Information Service (NWAS LIS), which includes a wide selection of current awareness information and services that are available to you.
- A Website and a Netvibes Portal created by CASH which has a variety of current awareness information.
- A fortnightly Public Health bulletin produced by NHS Libraries in Thames Valley and Wessex
- Monthly Current Awareness Alerts created by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trusts tailored to the needs of staff working in/with primary care
- A selection of newsletters and alerts created by NICE
- Clinical Knowledge Summaries (CKS) created by NICE
- The Improvement Hub – a selection of improvement information, knowledge and guidance from the NHS
- A Quality Improvement Bulletincreated by the Library staff at Miton Keynes University Hospital
- An Informing Transformation Bulletin created by the Library staff at Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership
- A Guidance Tracker for concise clinical guideline summaries of major primary and shared care guidelines in the UK.
- A selection of evidence-based websites aimed at health and social care professionals created by the National Elf Service
- The Dissemination Centre Discover Portal created by the National Institute for Health Research.
- A Netvibes Portal created by West Sussex Knowledge and Libraries which has a variety of current awareness information on Public Health and Commissioning – PubComm
- Current awareness, news and information on palliative and end of life care – ehospice
- A series of episodes/podcasts that promote best practice in looking after older people.
Current Awareness Information – Some resources on this website are only available to NWAS staff.
Public Health Bulletin – Created by NHS Libraries in Thames Valley and Wessex
Current Awareness Alerts – Created by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trusts
Quality Improvement Bulletin – Created by Milton Keynes University Hospital Library staff
Informing Transformation Bulletin – Created by Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Library staff
Dissemination Centre Discover Portal – Created by the National Institute for Health Research